Do you spend HOURS trying to plan your 7-day Iceland itinerary? Don’t have much time on your hands to figure it out yourself? Horrible at trying to piece things together and rather leave it to someone else? We hear you!
We are here to hold your hand and help walk you through planning your dream 7-day Iceland itinerary, step by step!
We have taken all the guesswork out of planning your week in Iceland so that you can get inspiration and have a solid starting base from someone who loves Iceland and has been many times, in all seasons!
The best part? We know that a trip to Iceland isn’t one size fits all! That is why this ebook offers THREE customized Iceland 7-day itinerary options! Choose what suits you and not what someone arbitrarily tells you is “the best.”
This detailed 7 day Iceland itinerary ebook and planning databases are delivered immediately to your inbox without all of the extra spam! These are handwritten by us with our personal photos throughout for your inspiration and easy planning. You can also join our private Iceland Planning Facebook Group to ask more questions!
What Is Included In The 7 Days In Iceland Guide?
- 59 detailed pages
- 3 customized 7-day Iceland itineraries
- Day by day instructions
- Driving distances and times
- Google map featuring all locations
- Google Maps links for each stop
- Daily schedules
- Pro tips
- Dining recommendations
- Tried and tested tours and activities
- 450+ extra suggestions (broken down by region) so you can mix and match
- Google sheets itinerary for easy printing
- Transportation & lodging spreadsheet
- Finance tracking spreadsheet
- Voting options for lodging and attractions
- Blank itinerary
Here’s A Preview Of The 7 Days In Iceland Guide:
Three Customized Itineraries
In this downloadable E-book, you will find three hand-customized itineraries. There are three options because every traveler is different! If you have 7 days in Iceland, there are a multitude of ways to spend them! Do you love hiking and the backcountry? Prefer famous sites? We have you covered!
- Itinerary 1 features your classic 7 day Iceland itinerary! This is the itinerary I would take my family on! This is what I took my Mom on for her first trip. You can also mix and match stops with other itineraries that interest you! This is perfect for travelers who want to see it all!
- Itinerary 2 features the whole Ring Road as well as the Snaefellsness Peninsula. This is for people who want to drive the Ring Road and have a limited amount of time. This is a drive-heavy itinerary, but it is perfect for people who want a blend of popular and lesser-known things to do!
- Itinerary 3 features a blend of the “best of the best” along with the “wild” and less-visited parts of Iceland! These include the Snaefellsness Peninsula, the Westman Islands, Reykjanes Peninsula and hidden gems. Perfect for those who want to get off the beaten path!
The reason that this e-book and these guides have 3 separate customized 7 days in Iceland itineraries, is because we know that one size doesn’t fit all and we want you to get the most bang for your buck!
Detailed 7-Day Iceland Itinerary Database
Once you have had your three planned Iceland 7 day itineraries, you will also receive access to our detailed itinerary database. This database provides you with our recommendations for activities, accommodations, and restaurants, and links out to each place to stay or eat for your ease of planning.
The itinerary database allows you to see all of the suggestions in one place so you can pick and choose what works best for you. This way, you can swap out activities and meals as you choose. It also allows you to browse hotels and vacation rentals and choose where you want to stay each night!
This is broken down by region so that you can easily plan it all. We have a tab at the bottom for Reykjavik, South Iceland, Southeast Iceland, Eastfjords, North Iceland, Snaefellsness Peninsula, and the Westman Islands.
This way, you can see alternatives right at your fingertips as well as our personal dining and accommodations suggestions to better help you plan your 7 days in Iceland itinerary!
Are You Ready To Invest In Your Trip To Iceland?
Get This Complete Bundle + Ebook For $19.99
Commercial use of any of the products purchased on this page is prohibited. Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds, returns, or exchanges once purchased. Thank you for understanding!
Please note that due to the ever-changing nature of travel, some links may be broken. If you find a broken link, please Google the business and look for their website for the latest information. We do our best to update and this was last updated in 2023. Thank you for understanding!