Do you spend HOURS trying to plan your 10 day Iceland itinerary? Don’t have much time on your hands to figure it out yourself? Horrible at trying to piece things together and rather leave it to someone else? We hear you!
We are here to hold your hand and help walk you through planning your dream 10 day Iceland itinerary, step by step!
We have taken all the guesswork out of planning so that you can get inspiration and have a solid starting base from someone who loves Iceland and has been many times, in all seasons!
The best part? We know that a trip to Iceland isn’t one size fits all! That is why this ebook offers THREE customized Iceland 10 day itinerary options! Choose what suits you and not what someone arbitrarily tells you is “the best.”
This detailed 10 day Iceland itinerary ebook and planning databases are delivered immediately to your inbox without all of the extra spam! These are handwritten by us with our personal photos throughout for your inspiration and easy planning. You can also join our private Iceland Planning Facebook Group to ask more questions!
What Is Included In The 10 Days In Iceland Guide?
- 74 detailed pages
- 3 customized 10-day Iceland itineraries
- Day by day instructions
- Driving distances and times
- Google map featuring all locations
- Google Maps links for each stop
- Daily schedules
- Pro tips
- Dining reccomendations
- Tried and tested tours and activities
- 500+ extra suggestions (broken down by region) so you can mix and match
- Google sheets itinerary for easy printing
- Transportation & lodging spreadsheet
- Finance tracking spreadsheet
- Voting options for loding and attractions
- Blank itinerary
Here’s A Preview Of The 10 Days In Iceland Guide:
Three Customized Itineraries
In this downloadable E-book, you will find three hand-customized itineraries. There are three options because every traveler is different! If you have 10 days in Iceland, there are a multitude of ways to spend them! Do you love hiking and the backcountry? Prefer famous sites? We have you covered!
- Itinerary 1 features your classic 10 day Iceland itinerary! It explores the entire Ring Road as well as Snaefellsness Peninsula, with a whole lot of hidden gems along the way. This is a great option and you can’t go wrong in choosing it. You can also mix and match stops with other itineraries that interest you! This is perfect for travelers who want to see it all!
- Itinerary 2 features the whole Ring Road as well as the Snaefellsness Peninsula. What sets it apart from itinerary 1 is that it includes an overnight to the Westman Islands which is an incredibly wild experience and totally worth it. It also includes the Golden Circle Drive. This is perfect for people who want a blend of popular and lesser known things to do!
- Itinerary 3 features all of the “wild” and less-visited parts of Iceland! These include the Snaefellsness Peninsula, the Westfjords [so epic!], Icelandic Highlands, and Reykjanes Peninsula. Perfect for those who want to get off the beaten path!
The reason that this e-book and these guides have 3 separate customized 10 days in Iceland itineraries, is because we know that one size doesn’t fit all and we want you to get the most bang for your buck!
Detailed 10 Day Iceland Itinerary Database
Once you have had your three planned Iceland 10 day itineraries, you will also receive access to our detailed itinerary database. This database provides you with our recommendations for activities, accommodations, and restaurants, and links out to each place to stay or eat for your ease of planning.
The itinerary database allows you to see all of the suggestions in one place so you can pick and choose what works best for you. This way, you can swap out activities and meals as you choose. It also allows you to browse hotels and vacation rentals and choose where you want to stay each night!
This is broken down by region so that you can easily plan it all. We have a tab at the bottom for Reykjavik, South Iceland, Southeast Iceland, Eastfjords, North Iceland, Westfjords, Snaefellsness Peninsula, Westman Islands, and the Highlands.
This way, you can see alternatives right at your fingertips as well as our personal dining and accommodations suggestions to better help you plan your 10 days in Iceland itinerary!
Iceland Travel Planner Tools
Coupled with your detailed itinerary database and one of the 3 itineraries in your e-book, the “Travel Planner Tools” is here to aid you in bringing it all together. Feel free to use as many or as few of the pages as you like.
The Travel Planner tools include an Excel/Google Spreadsheet to help you track your general information, finances, and how much you are spending on the trip, transportation options, and lodging options.
Iceland can get expensive, so it is important to watch your costs and this spreadsheet is an excellent way to keep track of things! If you aren’t spreadsheet savvy, don’t worry! You do not need this to have a fun trip, but we wanted to throw it in as an extra bonus!
Google Sheets Itinerary
We provide you with these 10 days in Iceland itineraries in a beautiful e-book format. We also provide the itineraries in a “Google Sheets” format where you can easily delete and re-add whatever you want to create the custom Iceland in 10 days itinerary of your dreams.
Blank Iceland 10 Day Itinerary
Finally, we also provide you with a blank itinerary format in Google Sheets so you have a clear picture if this is the way you prefer to plan. Use the above Google Sheets itinerary if you prefer more handholding, use this blank itinerary if you want to plug it all in yourself!
Don’t forget, this 10 days in Iceland Itinerary Planning Pack is delivered instantly to your inbox with no added spam!! For more questions, join our private Iceland Trippers Facebook Group!
Get This Complete Bundle + Ebook For $29.99
Commercial use of any of the products purchased on this page is prohibited. Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds, returns, exchanges once purchased. Thank you for understanding!
Please note that due to the ever-changing nature of travel, some links may be broken. If you find a broken link, please Google the business and look for their website for the latest information. We do our best to update and this was last updated in 2023. Thank you for understanding!